NPD (LTTPABADH)

Aaron SS

• Members

New Pedal Day (Late To The Party And Beating A Dead Horse)

IMGP4246.jpg

The infamous Joyo Ultimate Drive....I had to get it to see what all the buzz was about and I was pleasantly surprised though I know it's pretty much an OCD. A bit dark for my liking but I'm going to mod it a bit (starting first with the AD mods to see what that's all about...) and then a bit more to my taste. All in all worth the cash for a pretty versatile drive pedal. Strangely enough I think it's safe to say that I'm a fan of the "dumble style" pedals as I really like this and am a huge fan of the zendrive. I think this one will end up along side my M9 on my PT Mini.

Here's another funny discovery on the FB side of things :

blooz.jpg

I was checking my inbox and realized that they had messaged me last year seeing if I was interested in working for them. Strange series of events :lol:

• Members

Summary : Freekish Blues Alpha Drive becomes THE dumble style pedal to have one TGP and elsewhere, FS.org discovers that the FB AD was a slightly modded and aesthetically altered version of the joyo ultimate drive or Harley Benton Ultimate Drive which are basically OCD clones

Not taking an stance on it other than it's a pretty good sounding pedal that's pretty cheap and that could be a great platform for modding. The lame knobs and washer had to go though :lol:

Archived