PC3 (61 note keyboard)

Cowzar

• Members

whts the deal with PC3, I heard some demos which sounded OK (albeit its still using the old samples, but then again I think others are too considering that some samples are just very bad - like the clean electric guitars on everysynth). I thought it was already released but there is no info or anything anywhere, certainly intresting synth though. I hope kurz gets their act together again and make some new samples and make a K3000.

• Members

Nice I never would have guessed what it'd look like.

Some people may consider it poor cosmetically, but I think it would be awesome if they would put little LCD screens over each slider and they would change to whatever you set them to (FiltDecay, etc) like Novation's Remote series. This would single-handedly make it quite a usable VA synth to me, in addition to everything else it has going for itself.

• Members

I love the PC3x so much it borders on lunacy.. This is the perfect addition for those who don't want a big weighted keyb..

The K3000 will be a year or more away I'm sure, according to comments from Kurz staff on the Sonikmatter forum...

Its worth having a read of this thread for more info on upcoming Kurz stuff:

http://community.sonikmatter.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=42000

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

That thread is interesting. Imagine if they included a DVI input and USB mouse input and you didn't in fact need a computer, but just the monitor and mouse to edit the sound. That could be pretty cool.

I'm not so sure, give me an embedded interface anyday (eg large touchscreen, lots of buttons and knobs / faders on the keyb, a la Oasys)... just imagine if every bit of gear was like this, you'd have monitors and mice everywhere.

• Members

I'm not so sure, give me an embedded interface anyday (eg large touchscreen, lots of buttons and knobs / faders on the keyb, a la Oasys)... just imagine if every bit of gear was like this, you'd have monitors and mice everywhere.

Or, you could just switch the suckers around... with minimal effort.

As if!!! Schwing!!!

Archived