Adapter for BOSS RPS-10?

Shawbrook

• Members

I'm looking at buying a Boss RPS-10. The current owner doesn't want to sell his adapter along with it though. I read the manual online and it says that the RPS-10 requires a Boss PSA-120, 220 or 240 (I've read reviews that said that this unit should always be strictly used with Boss adapters to avoid trouble). I have a Boss PSA, but it's the 230S model. Could I just use it with mine? I know the answer is probably yes but I want to be sure. :)

• Members

i'm not gonna be a lot of help here, but i had an RPS-10 for years, and i always used the original adapter with it. i sold it a couple of months ago, so i can't even tell you what it was. i guess my point is that you need the boss adapter (duh)...do you have another boss half-rack? you can use the 9V output on the back of the other unit to power the new one...

• Members

i'm not gonna be a lot of help here, but i had an RPS-10 for years, and i always used the original adapter with it. i sold it a couple of months ago, so i can't even tell you what it was. i guess my point is that you need the boss adapter (duh)...do you have another boss half-rack? you can use the 9V output on the back of the other unit to power the new one...

I don't. I will take the adapter with me when I go to test it over at the buyer's house. I'm just not sure that if my PSA 230S isn't compatible with the RPS-10, will I notice it right away or will it suddenly die when I come back home after I paid? :p

Archived