Looking for a combination of...

airy242

• Members

A keyboard that is able to do a realistic piano (i.e. Dresden Dolls, Muse, My Own Private Alaska, etc...) and the Blood Brothers dirty organ sound, as shown in the songs Peacock Skeleton, Laser Life, and Camouflage, Camouflage. Also I want weighted keys, as I'm accustomed to playing a piano.

My budget is roughly $1000 though I'm open to going higher if it's worth the money.

I searched around the forum and wasn't able to find anything that has both of these, so any help would be super appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

also i'm okay with either 76 or 88 keys. don't think i can do less than that. and i gig reguarly with my group. so it needs to work in a live rock set-up in terms of cutting through the mix while still maintaining a classical feel. also something that doesn't weigh too much but is still reliable for touring would be nice.

again, any help would be really appreciated.

• Members

also i'm okay with either 76 or 88 keys. don't think i can do less than that.

i gig reguarly with my group. so something that is relatively light and reliable would be awesome. in addition, it would need to cut through the mix of a rock band while maintaining a classical feel.

again, any help would be really appreciated.

Archived