Voodoo Lab PSU Mounting Bracket Question

Pedaltones

• Members

I finally took the leap & picked up a used PT Pro for a good price to get the pedals off the floor so I can tetris them OCD style.

I'm looking for a mounting bracket to further this compulsion and hide the Voodoo Labs PP2 under the Pedaltrain.

Being a callow noob in regards this, I'm wondering is this the correct bracket for mounting it underneath?

276861.jpg

I can't find anything else on Thomann.

amirong or amirite?

Thanks in advance.

• Members

Thanks for taking the time guys.

I saw that on the photo, I'm just making sure that it's the one for mounting underneath the Pedaltrain. Is there different version brackets for above and below?

I don't mind drilling it. It came well used with some swiss-cheesing already. Never thought about velcroing it though.

• Members

Don't velcro it. Do the job right, mount it with brackets.

Make sure you have the "new" style PT-PRO or otherwise hope that the "swiss cheesing" you have under there already takes care of things for you.

• Members

Don't velcro it. Do the job right, mount it with brackets.

Make sure you have the "new" style PT-PRO or otherwise hope that the "swiss cheesing" you have under there already takes care of things for you.

I think it's the older version. It's the one with the additional compartment space in the Hardcase, which has wheels for easily dragging it about.

What difference will this make in affixing it to the old PT Pro as opposed to the new model?

Archived