Did a late night noodle of the Mooer Ensemble King Chorus

• Members

hey thanks. I haven't heard too much scofield but I do recall he seems to like a more warbly chorus tone. Is that correct? I like the leslie sound that Oz Noy gets on his songs.

No prob if I can get my hands on a 12v supply for the malekko chorus before it gets bought, I'll compare the two for ya.

thanks again. If you essentially like the old boss ce-2 then you'll like this, since its just a clone with a level knob added. The construction is really solid too. Glad I got it

Heck yea man, Scofield uses the CS9 (Like I was talking 'bout on FB). I'm listening to your demo now! Oz uses the Arion (like every other damn jazz/fusion guitar player haha... koolaid). Both sound great IMO!

• Members

Heck yea man, that thing sounds nice. If it can cop a good Scofield swirl without sounding exactly like his I might have to switch over some day. Make me another clip with a more intense swirl but same speed! I demand it!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Heck yea man, that thing sounds nice. If it can cop a good Scofield swirl without sounding exactly like his I might have to switch over some day. Make me another clip with a more intense swirl but same speed! I demand it!!!!!!!!!

I'll get on it when I get the chance, still writing this paper...I'm not surprised that Oz uses the Arion although I do wonder if he sometimes used the m13 or m9 in the past for some of that.

• Members

I'll get on it when I get the chance, still writing this paper...I'm not surprised that Oz uses the Arion although I do wonder if he sometimes used the m13 or m9 in the past for some of that.

Kick some butt on your paper, man. Yea, I've seen him using the Arion in a couple youtube vids and then at the Baked Potato as well as Musicians Institute. He probably uses the M9/13 as well (maybe he was using other peoples effects since he flew over to LA)... Actually I think I remember him talking about the M series as well during the MI clinic/concert. He said he liked it for the band pass phasing on the delay repeats... Unless that was somebody else? (there was a lot of clinics... I should have kept an f'n journal) If it WAS Oz, He said it was the only one that did that... while I was sitting there thinking the Timefactor did it as well?

• Members

oz is known to rotate his pedals like crazy so it probably was him. I know dudes like allen hinds rock the arion all day though. you should check out the interview of Oz and tomo fujita talking about their rigs together. Oz loves the dirt pedals on that one

• Members

Sweet, checking it out now. Allen Hinds is a tasty freaking player. Scott H likes the Arion too

oz is known to rotate his pedals like crazy so it probably was him. I know dudes like allen hinds rock the arion all day though. you should check out the interview of Oz and tomo fujita talking about their rigs together. Oz loves the dirt pedals on that one

• Members

Sweet, checking it out now. Allen Hinds is a tasty freaking player. Scott H likes the Arion too

yea man Allen is so dam tasty. Scott is really intense of a player, I've been digging players like Greg Howe and Guthrie Govan alot lately. They're very similar but different enough from each other that the tunes sound uniquely their own. This thread is now about guitar players

• Members

yea man Allen is so dam tasty. Scott is really intense of a player, I've been digging players like Greg Howe and Guthrie Govan alot lately. They're very similar but different enough from each other that the tunes sound uniquely their own. This thread is now about guitar players

We just had a big discussion on my FB page about a Greg Howe tune the other day man. (EDIT: I'm dumb... it was Steve Morse) Those guys are really cool... I haven't gotten into them enough yet though. I saw Guthrie at school and about went deaf. I'd really like to see him again sometime. Sorry to derail haha... We weren't too far off with the chorus talk... Maybe we can save it... Any fusion/jazz/rock/etc guys use the ce2 I can check out?

Archived