What do you all think a good condition Microwave I w/ 2.0 OS is worth?

crazycarl

• Members

Might be able to pick one of these up, but the owner is asking $1,000 (!) I think that's quite high as someone was trying to sell one on ebay for awhile for 600 and I never saw it sell.

What do you all think a fair price is? I would be 600 if I could see it in person beforehand and it was in great condition. Am I too low, too high?

• Members

Might be able to pick one of these up, but the owner is asking $1,000 (!) I think that's quite high as someone was trying to sell one on ebay for awhile for 600 and I never saw it sell.

What do you all think a fair price is? I would be 600 if I could see it in person beforehand and it was in great condition. Am I too low, too high?

Not sure exactly (haven't searched them on ebay for awhile) but $1,000 is certainly way too high. My guess is probably somewhere in the $550 - $650 range is right. Maybe $1,000 with the Access controller, though...

• Members

One with 1.2 OS sold for 251 euros just a few days ago. The OS update costs about 30 euros, I think. I've seen 2.0 OS MW1s sell for 220 euros! I currently have a deal pending on one for under 300 euros (really excited about getting it!)

MWs are more plentiful here in Europe though.

- CM

• Members

$600 is a great deal, but I've seen towards the 1000 mark. I think $700 is about right if I were to buy one. It's a synth I will never sell. It's a true freak of nature!

Hm, one sat around on ebay for $650 shipped for weeks and never did sell over Nov/Dec.

Archived