Clone Theory Users?

captions87

• Members

I've been in dire need of a good pitch vibrato pedal for some time. I had the Behringer VB-2 clone, but it felt fragile, and sometimes (to my ears) sounded more chorusy than vibrato. Saw some youtube vids of this pedal and not only did the vibrato sound nice, but the two choruses (chori?) sounded decent as well, and I dislike chorus kind of a lot. Just got it a couple days ago for a steal and haven't gotten the chance to put it through it's paces, but are there any HCFX'ers still usin this thang, and also, are there any known mods possible for it?

• Members

I've been in dire need of a good pitch vibrato pedal for some time. I had the Behringer VB-2 clone, but it felt fragile, and sometimes (to my ears) sounded more chorusy than vibrato. Saw some youtube vids of this pedal and not only did the vibrato sound nice, but the two choruses (chori?) sounded decent as well, and I dislike chorus kind of a lot. Just got it a couple days ago for a steal and haven't gotten the chance to put it through it's paces, but are there any HCFX'ers still usin this thang, and also, are there any known mods possible for it?

I have an XO one. It's OK. It's a little noisy for a chorus pedal. I like the EHX Neo Clone much better than the Clone Theory. My favorite is the Analogman Bi-Chorus though. Not sure if that helps at all. :(

• Members

I have an XO one. It's OK. It's a little noisy for a chorus pedal. I like the EHX Neo Clone much better than the Clone Theory. My favorite is the Analogman Bi-Chorus though. Not sure if that helps at all.
:(

Yeah, sorry, the XO one is what I got as well. Again, didn't get it so much for the chorus, but the vibrato sounded on par with the malekko and again the price was great. I may play around with the chorus at first, but I don't really see myself using it too much...with guitar anyways.

Archived