Using Behringer FCB1010 with Line 6 pro racks

kylef

• Members

Really struggling with this, would love someone to help me.

I am using the FCB with the 3 line 6 rack units: the echo, the filter, and mod pro.

I just don't know how to configure the FCB, being a total noob to this. I would like to set it up so that all the pedals on the fcb act as a stompbox, to switch patches on the racks and switch them on and off.

If someone can tell me how to do at least one, what to do on the rack and FCB, I could probably get it from there, but right now I have no clue. Any help appreciated.

• Members

Really struggling with this, would love someone to help me.

I am using the FCB with the 3 line 6 rack units: the echo, the filter, and mod pro.

I just don't know how to configure the FCB, being a total noob to this. I would like to set it up so that all the pedals on the fcb act as a stompbox, to switch patches on the racks and switch them on and off.

If someone can tell me how to do at least one, what to do on the rack and FCB, I could probably get it from there, but right now I have no clue. Any help appreciated.

I believe the manuals for all of those products are available online. It's not something mist people are likely to want to bother explaining in a post as it's not that simple. :o

• Members

Upgrade to the Uno chip, then download the FCB1010 editor (that supports uno). Will make your life a lot easier. I used to use my fcb1010 with a pod xtpro. I'd give you more help but programming that thing is like stuff you learn in school, as soon as you dont need it its gone.

Archived