Brand New in Toronto las night = AWESOME!

Stubacca

• Members

So I went to see Brand New last night at the Sound Academy in Toronto and I was blown away how good they were. I have seen them many times before and although I always came away happy their shows were always just loud music with a lot of off tune screaming. It seems like they have really stepped up their game. The sound quality was great and the musicianship was better than ever. Jesse has found that happy medium with the screaming and actual singing... he killed it last night!

Here is the setlist:

Millstone, The Archers Bows Have Broken, Sowing Season, At the Bottom, You Stole, Tautou, Sic Transit Gloria... Glory Fades, Okay I Believe You, but My Tommy Gun Don't, The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot, I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light, Jude Law and a Semester Abroad, Seventy Times 7, Jesus, Vices, Bought a Bride, Sink, Gasoline, Degausser, You Won't Know, Play Crack the Sky, Welcome to Bangkok

Vin was doing a lot of cool stuff with effects. The was a lot of delay oscillation, choppy tremolo work and I think I heard some ring mod in there too. If anyone has some current gear shots I would LOVE to see them.

Archived