Pussy Riot to be jailed for Putin Riot.

Ryan.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're from the US?

I read a lot about your politics, but whatever you say, your levels of corruption, bureacracy and non-existence of free speech are nothing compared to ours. Our government doesn't even attempt addressing those issues.

Miss you GG.

• Members

You're from the US?

I read a lot about your politics, but whatever you say, your levels of corruption, bureacracy and non-existence of free speech are nothing compared to ours. Our government doesn't even attempt addressing those issues.

Was leaning more towards the oppression of homosexuals in our country along with a great deal of racial issues still(immigration). We are better off than you currently in what you mentioned but with the amendments to the NDAA(google it) it pretty much means our rights are smoke and mirrors.

• Members

Oh I agree. As a US citizen seeing a defendant in a cage is pretty resonantly disturbing.

You're from the US?

Archived