Easiest way to reorganize presets on my POG2?

arcadesonfire

• Members

I'm using the EHX POG2 now, but despite reading the manual a bunch, I'm worried about accidentally overwriting presets if I try to move one from position 8 to position 3, etc.

I need to get my presets reordered for my band's new set list tonight. So what's the easiest and safest way to do this without altering any of what i have programmed? If i need to move preset 1 to 3, and move 8 to 4, what should i do?

Hope I don't sound to incompetent, but I'll have to make the fixes during sound check and I'm afraid of losing any of my settings. Forrest Gump. I mean, T.Hanks.

• Members

I don't think there's an easy way.

Just write down your presets next to the song and change between the songs during the set.

Shucks. I thought there was something about holding down the white knob and clicking the preset switch, but it seems risky to me. I don't have time between songs to click so much!

Shucks.

• Members

There isn't a way to copy a preset from one slot to another, by the way. It can't be done. You have to put the sliders where you want them and store the preset. Only the Q and Freq settings persist when you turn the knob, the slider positions always revert to their actual current positions.

Archived