Fantasy Football England Style

Gonkboy

• Members
Michu looks to be a low cost diamond.
Too right. I reckon Michu, Hazard, RVP, and Tevez are must haves.

Expressway - it might be advantageous to move to a 3-4-3 formation or even a 3-5-2 if you have goal scoring midfielders. I see you've got some faith in Torres. I don't.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Expressway to yr Skull View Post
How did you you save that image? I tried right click save on my team and it won't let me do it.
Print screened it, copied it into Paint and saved it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonkboy View Post
I've got a screenshot in png but have no idea how to upload it. Can you guys clue me in?
I used tinypic - you can upload images to it without having to set up an account.

• Members

Ha, well I spent pretty much all my money on the front six + Kompany, so my subs bench is terrible: my other striker is Chris Martin of Norwich.

I know what you mean. I'm going to sell Kompany and bring in Wilkinson from Stoke. After that I'm going to sell Sinclair and bring in Hazard. I'll try to rotate the 3 defenders to make sure they aren't playing any of the big teams that can score 5 or 6 goals against them.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Donald Draper View Post
How's everyone doing? I'm 8th out of 9 in my league so it's not going that well. Made a few changes to the squad:
z302p.jpg

Mine is going toilet as per usual (even worse than usual tbf) I'm like 1.6 millionth out of something like 2.4 million. I've had loads of people injured and keep captaining someone who is about to have an ordinary game facepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Expressway to yr Skull

View Post

Mine is going toilet as per usual (even worse than usual tbf) I'm like 1.6 millionth out of something like 2.4 million. I've had loads of people injured and keep captaining someone who is about to have an ordinary game facepalm.gif

Just checked this: I'm 1,850,644 places away from the top spot facepalm.gif

Archived