EH ... are they after world domination?

Dialoquese

• Members

It's certainly nice to see them on center stage again after all these years. Those early sound generators under the power of a single stomp brought rockers a vibrant excitement back then.Good on them. Keep um coming.

Now the question ... You'll have to forgive me if the answer seems obvious to most of you, but finding a solution is a hand wringer for me. Here's the situation - I've only been using DigiTech all in one pedals for many years . Haven't bought anything else. I brought home the EH Cathedral reverb the other day cuz it's a sweet little thing. I have tried every setting and chain-up configuration but am darned if I can get rid of the brick-clapping sound that keeps dogging my  expectations for a pristine signal. What am I doing wrong?

• Members

I don't know what brick clapping is either but when I had a Cathedral I found that the reverbs sounded more natural with the pre delay set very low or preferably all the way down. Also, how are you powering it? In my experience EHX pedals don't like to be daisy chained.

Archived