wow

zwtyo

• Members

my brother was killed today in a head on collision with a semi-truck.

i have no idea what to do or how to handle it.

i really don't even know why i'm posting it on here.

he just recently signed up for the forums here at HC and he used the name "easymoney"

those of you who pray, keep my family in your prayers.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

my brother was killed today in a head on collision with a semi-truck.

i have no idea what to do or how to handle it.

i really don't even know why i'm posting it on here.

he just recently signed up for the forums here at HC and he used the name "easymoney"

those of you who pray, keep my family in your prayers.

I'm really sorry dude. I lost my cousin a few years ago in a similar way. Mojo sent.

• Members

I'm sorry to hear about this. You and your family have my deepest sympathy. The best I can recommend is that you be around friends and family at a time like this.

Echodeluxe also sends his condolences to you and your family.

thanks guys. that's what i've been trying to do. now that it's getting late on the east coast, everyone has gone home and i don't know what to do.

• Members

Man im really sorry to hear this.

Ill keep your family in my prayers.

Times can get rough man, but it always gets better.

Thanks a lot bros.

It really hurts losing one of the people you're closest to in life.

• Members

i know dude. he was so stoked on that mayo too. i have no idea what to do with his gear.

Least of your concerns right now man. I really, honestly feel so terrible for you. I can't imagine what this must be like.

• Members

Least of your concerns right now man. I really, honestly feel so terrible for you. I can't imagine what this must be like.

i know man. it's just one of those things i've thought about with all the random things going through my head right now.

it's confusing.

• Members

jeez. serious, serious thoughts to you and your family. i can't even begin to imagine how you must be feeling. what happened to the driver of the semi?

he was fine. my brother was driving a little ford ranger, so it was pretty much instant from what i was told.

• Members

i know dude. he was so stoked on that mayo too. i have no idea what to do with his gear.

You could do what my family did and set up a scholarship in his name. Sell his gear around here as a charity and give it too someone going to music school or something. And again, my deepest condolences.

• Members

If you don't mind saying, what were the circumstances of the accident?

he was on his way home from town and there's a blind curve in the road and people just happen to swerve into the other lane a little bit and when he did, a semi truck was coming the other way and hit him head on.

the family has to go view the body tomorrow. there's nothing that can prepare me for this.

• Members

You could do what my family did and set up a scholarship in his name. Sell his gear around here as a charity and give it too someone going to music school or something. And again, my deepest condolences.

i fully agree with that right there.

but like said above, thats the least of your worries right now man.

i really am feeling for you, that has to be hard.

Archived