A tribute (in emoticon) to G.G. Allin and his final show.

• Members

I saw a video of GG walking out on stage in nothing but his shoes, defecate on the club floor, smear his feces on himself then grab a girl in the audience by the hair and pull her face toward his genitals.

Then, her boyfriend (or a bystander) pushed him away prompting GG to throw his feces at the couple.

One would imagine that the foulness of the odor alone would keep people away, not to mention the repulsiveness of his behavior.

Under no standard should GG Allin be considered an artist any more than should a serial rapist in prison who throws his feces at the corrections officers be considered to be making a political statement.

• Members

I saw a video of GG walking out on stage in nothing but his shoes, defecate on the club floor, smear his feces on himself then grab a girl in the audience by the hair and pull her face toward his genitals.

Then, her boyfriend (or a bystander) pushed him away prompting GG to throw his feces at the couple.

One would imagine that the foulness of the odor alone would keep people away, not to mention the repulsiveness of his behavior.

Under no standard should GG Allin be considered an artist any more than should a serial rapist in prison who throws his feces at the corrections officers be considered to be making a political statement.

Hey....I used to live in GR. Actually, the place I saw GG was a hole-in-the-wall in Muskegon called "the Icepick"....the show was pretty much what you describe...except he came onstage, snorted a rail of speed, bashed himself in the face with the mic a few times, THEN he {censored} on the floor etc etc.

• 5 years later...

Archived