Suggest me some pedals...PLEASE :)

• Members

Im playing rhythm guitar in instrumental band (basicly alt rock,fusion) and would like to spice my music with some unique,fx effects...

Considering Red Panda Particle,Boss PS3 is hard to find...Subdecay Prometheus sound awsome.

Dwarfcraft Devices HEX & Randy's Revenge are my favorite ring mode pedals...but never play them.

I heared that Rainbow machine is "one trick pony" and that buyers later use it like chorus,but for me Cosmichorus is perhaps better solution.

As one of my friends from the other forum said:

"Go for something that explodes, makes things sound broken or takes it to outer space.

Nasty, glitching octave fuzzes and ring mods could be your new best friends."

Currently my pedals are:

Boss TU2- VOX Wah - Digitech Hardwire CM2 - Mooer Black Secret - Black Arts Toneworks Pharaon - Jim Dunlup Univibe - EHX Small Stone - EHX Neo Mistress - Mooer Pitch Box - Boss RE20 Space Echo - Boss DD20 Giga delay - Boss SL20 SLICER- Boss RV5

Can you suggest me some pedals?? thanks :)

• Members

ooh,

well "unique" is always a hard one...and you aren't really going to find that in a production pedal sort of by definition.

can you give us any idea of what general type of sound (I mean really generally) you'd be interested.

Or what kind of playing context (like would you use it on smonophic leads or are you looking to use it to fill space like a pad type situation...anything like that sort of thing?)

Archived