Like this sound? Short clip inside

Mrmot

• Members

Originally posted by GtrGrl

Mrmot: are you alive ?) Can you give details about the v-amp settings you use with the pro gap?

Hey man, sorry, i completely forgot about this, you could've pm'ed me or something, i totally forgot.

I recorded it with pro gap "amplifier" out plugged into v-amp input, i bypassed the preamp section and used only cab sims of the v-amp, specifically cab sims #13 and #15 and i used two different pro gap settings, and that gives us total of four different guitar tracks (preset1 and cab 13, preset1 and cab 15, preset2 and cab 13, preset2 and cab 15). i used "line out l" on the v-amp (as always)

here are the pro gap presets:

preset1:

1level: +15

1freq: 1.50K

gain: 45

bass: +8.2

2level: -2.0

2freq: 1.00K

treble: +12.8

hush: -20

goddamn, now i see that i've deleted/overwritten the second preset i used on this clip. sorry man

• Members

Thanks for the info! I didn't realize one could bypass the preamp (amp sims?) of the v-amp, and have tried using clean amp sims, and haven't gotten satisfying results. Gonna try the bypass method next, thanks again! :)

• Members
Originally posted by GtrGrl

Thanks for the info! I didn't realize one could bypass the preamp (amp sims?) of the v-amp, and have tried using clean amp sims, and haven't gotten satisfying results. Gonna try the bypass method next, thanks again!
:)

yeah, you can totally bypass the pramp section, just press tuner and tap simultaneously

Archived