Know this : BE A MAN!

adamquek

• Members

hahhahah "be a man".

There is no such thing as a white MAN anymore.
We are subdominant to white women nowdays. She is the man. Her entire existence is spent trying to humiliate the white male.
And white man bows over to the humiliation.
White woman is so dominant.... males are scared to call her a pedophile. When she sleeps with a minor... {censored} white man says "i wish I knew her when I was 15" instead of "you pedo whore".
Arab men are the only real men and alpha males left on earth. Pedo women are beheaded. He doesn't play around.

15% of white men married a female older than them so they can be the wife and she can be the husband.

Only 2% of arab males are subdominant to their wives in age.

The white man.... .is a hasbeen.
Our day is done. Now fetch her coffee. Hurry! Mommy boss hath spoketh.

"be a man". Its illegal to be a man. Women say thats sexist. YOU BETTER LISTEN... former man!

• Members
Originally posted by Nomegusta

That'll be the next 2pac Vs Biggie Smalls.

Macho Man Vs Hulk Hogan.

Actually it would be really funny if Hulk Hogan came out with a rap album now.. then they could do a little rap battle ala John Davis/Fred Durst and it would be equally funny :D

• Members
Originally posted by adamquek

Actually it would be really funny if Hulk Hogan came out with a rap album now.. then they could do a little rap battle ala John Davis/Fred Durst and it would be equally funny
:D

media.1.jpg

there's a rap song or two on there. i got my copy at the 99 cent store :) macho man's song "be a man" is one of the best things ive ever heard

Archived