Wow, how does Bloodbath's guitar tone sound so clear in A tuning???

Megadeth7684

• Members

Originally posted by shredhead666

When's the Wacken DVD coming out? I would LOVE to go to that festival one year, but plane tix to Germany are quite pricey.
:(

I have a feeling its gonna be a long time man. Check bloodbath's website from time to time - I'm sure there will be plenty of talk in the forum section.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Originally posted by Tisca

Clear and heavy? Simpel... B A R I T O N E guitar. You won't believe how big the difference is before you try.

Absolutely 100% {censored}in' TRUE!!!...I will NEVER go back to a "standard" scale guitar when tuning anywhere below C...ever!!! Just my opinion.

• Members

Originally posted by angelspade

Absolutely 100% {censored}in' TRUE!!!...I will NEVER go back to a "standard" scale guitar when tuning anywhere below C...ever!!! Just my opinion.

Are they more difficult to play? Do you need massive hands?

• Members

Originally posted by angelspade

Funny, I also find C being the lowest you can go on 24.75". It's just doesn't work lower than that...

Originally posted by Nutter

Are they more difficult to play? Do you need massive hands?

Absolutely not. I have no problem playing my 27" whatsoever. After all, bassist play 34", 35"...

Baritones are just magic!

• Members

Mike Ammott uses 24.75 scale guitars and a majority of arch enemy stuff is in B and is sounds pretty good for the most part....its not AS tight as bloodbath, but I also don't think they're going after something quite that tight, but 24.75 scale guitars can pull it off. I have a 24.75 scale with a 58 on the low string and it does it fine....it is a bit boomier for certain things than I would like, but it does pull it off.

Archived