Bought The Chuck Leavell Instructional DVD

ZCat

• Members

That guy is a great player! I believe I can learn quite a bit from watching him, albeit in slow mo. :D

He does a total breakdown of the Jessica solo, which is mainly why I bought it. Pretty cool, I learned a few licks already.:cool:

• Members

albeit in slow mo.
:D

with all these various resolution high definition video formats being presented to the consumer market, its a real pity they haven't considered pushing higher framerate formats into the mainstream.. interlaced video isn't very happy for examining things in slow motion. :blah:

• Members
with all these various resolution high definition video formats being presented to the consumer market, its a real pity they haven't considered pushing higher framerate formats into the mainstream.. interlaced video isn't very happy for examining things in slow motion.
:blah:

It's a pain in the butt, but it's all I got!

• Members

I would like to get my hands on that DVD sometime (not your copy, of course). I have a blues piano how-to book with some beautiful snippets of CL piano. Sometimes people do their best playing on those kinds of things. I had bought CL's solo piano CD "Forever Blue" and it's quality, but doesn't have any "Jessica" or "Old Love" moments IMO.

Archived