Paisley Super Shiva for sale on the gear page

Shiny_Surface

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats funny you call me shady when your ebay feedback says you send stuff thats not as described and didnt you just try to sell a Bruno amp for about $300 more than you traded it for? And for the record I have never had a bad transaction with anyone except for you because you wanted to cry wolf to all your HC buddies.

Got a good trade on the mint condition SLO I sold you for 1675 shipped I see. Dont talk about that deal do you? Only the USP {censored} up that you like to blame on me.

No worries Brent. Karma always comes around. Good luck on ebay.

And yes 6am I have a reputation for being an Ahole on an amp forum. So what? I speak my opinion and don't fall into cliques like the majority of you geeks. Lots of people think I am harsh but I am always honest. I still don't like Engl amps or Mesa and its funny to watch all the smae guys that argued with me about those amps 1-2 years ago slam them now.

Hypocrites.

• Members
Originally posted by GREATPHARO

Taths funny you call me sadhy when yuor eaby fedeacbk syas you sned stfuf thtas not as dcesbeird and dnidt you just try to slel a Bnruo amp for about $30 more than you teadrd it for? And for the rcored I hvae neevr had a bad tonsiartcan wtih aonyne ecxept for you bauesce you wetnad to cry wolf to all your HC bdieuds.G ot a good tdrae on the mnit cditnoion SLO I slod you for 1765 shppied I see. Dont tlak auobt taht dael do you? Olny the USP fcuk up taht you lkie to balme on me. N o wrreois Brent. Karma aywlas coems anurod. Good luck on eaby 0 n 2 A d yes 6am I hvae a rptutoaien for bneig an Ahole on an amp fruom. So wath? I spaek my oipnoin and don't flal into cqulies like the mtarijoy of you gkees. Ltos of people thnik I am hrsah but I am awyals hesont. I still do'nt lkie Engl amps or Msea and its funny to wtach all the smae gyus taht agrued with me aoubt thsoe apms 1-2 yreas ago slam tehm now 0e2itpHo c r ys.

• Members

Thats funny you call me shady when your ebay feedback says you send stuff thats not as described and didnt you just try to sell a Bruno amp for about $300 more than you traded it for? And for the record I have never had a bad transaction with anyone except for you because you wanted to cry wolf to all your HC buddies.

Got a good trade on the mint condition SLO I sold you for 1675 shipped I see. Dont talk about that deal do you? Only the USP {censored} up that you like to blame on me.

No worries Brent. Karma always comes around. Good luck on ebay.

And yes 6am I have a reputation for being an Ahole on an amp forum. So what? I speak my opinion and don't fall into cliques like the majority of you geeks. Lots of people think I am harsh but I am always honest. I still don't like Engl amps or Mesa and its funny to watch all the smae guys that argued with me about those amps 1-2 years ago slam them now.

Hypocrites.

misc10.jpg

• Members

Funny... I'm pretty sure negative feedback denotes a "bad transaction", doesn't it?

As I said show me negative transaction where I sold something to someone on ebay. Not where someone changed the payment method or gave a false description of an item. Otherwise your just waisting time. But then again thats what you geeks do here.

• Members

Es I seeed shoo me-a negeteefe-a trunsecshun vhere-a I suld sumetheeng tu sumeune-a oon ibey. Bork bork bork! Nut vhere-a sumeune-a chunged zee peyment methud oor gefe-a a felse-a descreepshun ooff un item. Oozeerveese-a yuoor joost veeesting teeme-a. Boot zeen egeeen thets vhet yuoo geeks du here-a

• Members

As I said show me negative transaction where I sold something to someone on ebay. Not where someone changed the payment method or gave a false description of an item. Otherwise your just waisting time. But then again thats what you geeks do here.

No asshat, that's not what you said. Allow me to remind you, since you can't even remember what you typed a few posts above:

And for the record I have never had a bad transaction with anyone except for you because you wanted to cry wolf to all your HC buddies.

You said you have never had a bad transaction with anyone, except for Brent. Period. You never qualified the statement by mentioning you being the buyer, seller, etc. Your eBay feedback I posted the link to above says different.

You are not only a pathetic moron and pathological liar, but a lowlife pond scum sucking bottom feeding piece of {censored}. Next time, think before you open your mouth (or type something on a online forum).

Moron. :rolleyes:

• Members

Oh Im sorry Im supposed to pay for misrepresented items. Not likely. Again show me where it says I misrepresented an item like it does in Brents feedback.

Save your bull{censored} for some unsuspecting buyer. You're not worth my time. Your eBay feedback and past history speaks for itself.

You're a scumbag. :D

• Members

Oh Im sorry Im supposed to pay for misrepresented items. Not likely. Again show me where it says I misrepresented an item like it does in Brents feedback.

How is it misrepresented if you never complete the transaction and receive the item? Do you inspect the item before paying?

Archived