Ashlee Simpson

Pepi

• Members
Originally posted by Pepi

Did you see SNL? After she sang/lipped whatever, She said ... "Thank you all so very much" to show us her mic was on
:D

... maybe they just turned it on once the song was over?

She's a cow anyway, I can't imagine anyone here caring less.

• Members

That doesn't prove anything, usually what they do is run the tape AND the mic, so she can sing along with the heavily processed version of herself and, if she slips, the guy riding the slider can cut the mic quickly. Or maybe he cuts her out all the way, I don't really know. I'd have to bet its a dude who has a sense of humor like Mixerman after touring w/ her {censored}ty ass for a while.

• Members

I love ashlee. She is hella cute!

I think she is a victim. A victim of horrid nightmare management decisions.

If her dad had said "You will not lip sync"...... she would not have.

If her dad said "you WILL lip sync"
She would have (and did).

She is the victim of a bad business decision made by her dad. Daddy. If anyone is an idiot... its him (ashlee is his victim).

Its easy for him to tell her to lip sync. He's not the one embarrassing himself.
He was afraid her "common garage band girl" singing ability would do her in. So he tried to mask it... in the name of Greed.

I forgave her when I realized I want to F*CK her.
My dong is a forgiving soul.

• Members

Originally posted by potaetoes

her singing was run of the mill karaoke quality.

Yeah, very average... but she fit right in since SNL is pretty good at attracting some lousy talent. Not all the time, of course, but lately I have been somewhat less then impressed with the acts they have been gettin.

Archived