Cobra Users!!

xbrianx

• Members

I have a Cobra head & Dragon cab on the way but I was hoping someone out there could hook me up with some high res pictures of the head. Especially the back of the head controls & front controls. AIM or PM them to me. AIM= XBrianX

Thanks.

• Members

I got a bunch of replies over night so thanks for that. You guys rule! I'll try & answer everyone in one shot here.

Originally posted by ragnvald

You really shouldn't be running an 8 and a 16 ohm cab together in the first place, I believe.

Well you can if there are seperate outputs like on the mesa but not otherwise.

Originally posted by AlexWade

The downfall of the VHT cabs. I feel your pain man. That's why I just got two
:D
, but i usually like running both cabs at 8 ohms with my old mesa cabs, but the VHTs force me to run both at 16.

Actually, it's the other way around. Most cabs I have owned were 4 / 16 mono & 8 stereo. So it's the downfall of Mesa / Framus cabs. If they used the 16ohm v30s then it would be fine. I would get another VHT cab because they def. take care of me, give me a great price but I don't have the cash right now so I will when we have room in the trailor for full stacks.

Originally posted by monkeysuit

where did you order from by the way? i ordered a cobra head directly from framus as i'm from germany and they keep my on hold for nearly two month now. sucks....

I got my head & cab from Dana B. Goods, the USA Distributor for Framus.

Archived