PuppetOfMasters

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Knut E Evenmo

Steve will not rest until the matter is resolved:eek:
:freak::D

Well, he has posted alot of clips and some video.
Since he has a video camera, it would be extremely easy to make a small video clip, address the amp forum in the intro and play. As simple as that.
I've posted many many clips here, and any monkey could play what I'm playing.
All his clips sound like completely different players, and the video according to everyone was 2 different people....
We want answers.....and we want them now:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Members
Originally posted by SteveVHT

Well, he has posted alot of clips and some video.

Since he has a video camera, it would be extremely easy to make a small video clip, address the amp forum in the intro and play. As simple as that.

I've posted many many clips here, and any monkey could play what I'm playing.

All his clips sound like completely different players, and the video according to everyone was 2 different people....

We want answers.....and we want them now:mad:
:mad:

He has been a real nice guy and he used to post a lot of clips but i have not seen anything new from him in a while. I remember he posted some stuff where he attempted Jason Becker stuff and the quality of the recordings and playing sounded admirable, but you could tell he had a lot of work to do. Then out of nowhere i downloaded a clip that sounded light years ahead of that stuff and his playing seemed to jump up 10 notches. I still have that killer clip on my PC but i don't have the Becker stuff. Hey, if it is him, i wish i could improve that fast.:confused:

• Members
Originally posted by danyeo

He has been a real nice guy and he used to post a lot of clips but i have not seen anything new from him in a while. I remember he posted some stuff where he attempted Jason Becker stuff and the quality of the recordings and playing sounded admirable, but you could tell he had a lot of work to do. Then out of nowhere i downloaded a clip that sounded light years ahead of that stuff and his playing seemed to jump up 10 notches. I still have that killer clip on my PC but i don't have the Becker stuff. Hey, if it is him, i wish i could improve that fast.
:confused:

Yeah, when he first came I thought he was pretty cool, pretty nice guy as well.

That being said why would you want to post clips of someone else saying they are yours????????? Just freaking play and be done with it.

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

Yeah, when he first came I thought he was pretty cool, pretty nice guy as well.

That being said why would you want to post clips of someone else saying they are yours????????? Just freaking play and be done with it.

That would have been funny if some of the HOM guys did that. Then we got together, and were like:confused: :freak: :freak: :freak: :freak:
But, what about that clip you posted....LOL
Ummmmmm.......
:D:D:D:D

• Members

That would have been funny if some of the HOM guys did that. Then we got together, and were like:confused:
:freak:

Ummmmmm.......

:D

Steve, the first time I was there and H threw the guitar at me I wet myself :eek:

Now that would be funny, the list of cop outs would be sig worthy :D

• Members

That would have been funny if some of the HOM guys did that. Then we got together, and were like:confused:

Ummmmmm.......

I thought that's what happened when everyone met me.:p Well, not that my clips are anything to talk up!:freak:

Anyway, here is one of the good clips that Puppet posted. This one is killer and it doesn't sound anything like the recordings of the Jason Becker covers.

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=17959

• Members
Originally posted by Digital Jams

Steve, the first time I was there and H threw the guitar at me I wet myself
:eek:

Now that would be funny, the list of cop outs would be sig worthy
:D

When I first saw H play, I nearly wet myself. The dude is amazing, as are all the others....
Then came my lameness....:D:D:D:D:D

• Members
Originally posted by danyeo

I thought that's what happened when everyone met me.
:p
Well, not that my clips are anything to talk up!

Anyway, here is one of the good clips that Puppet posted. This one is killer and it doesn't sound anything like the recordings of the Jason Becker covers.

http://www.mp3lizard.com/download.cfm?id=17959

I'd like to know who actually played it....
Nice runs. Kinda sounds a little like Shawn Lane meets Greg Howe....
Steve

Archived