You've Got To See This!!!

ncook

• Members

Originally posted by jem7vwh

Why does the flash thing with the clips of her freaking out skip 5?

It goes 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 ,7 ,8, 9, 10, 11,12
:freak:

I didnt notice you could click those. I like the song better.

The house is Dark SiDED TOO!!!

• Members

That tune is gonna stay in my head all day now, and that face is gonna give me nightmares tonight:freak:

I seriously don't know why they would pick someone like that for a show. Anytime they pick a christian for anything media, they always pick the looney ones. The ones that are gonna make true humble christians like myself look bad. Call it brainwashed if you want, but we'll all see someday.:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by exilea

I seriously don't know why they would pick someone like that for a show. Anytime they pick a christian for anything media, they always pick the looney ones. The ones that are gonna make true humble christians like myself look bad. Call it brainwashed if you want, but we'll all see someday.
:wave:

True that. Scares me.

• Members

Ok, I saw the beginning of that weird ass episode of whatever-the-{censored} the show was. I turned it off after she was on her rocking chair crying and talking to the Lord. I turned it on roughly when she was crying in a bathroom and she said some guy betrayed her or some BS. I'm COMPLETELY lost. WTF happened? I saw that one clip where she flipped out too on the internet. I feel out of the loop. :(

• Members

Originally posted by x3k6

Don't some people consider 555 a holy or neutral sequence? Along the lines of the number 6 or 666 sort of thing?

Could be why the seller skipped the number 5.

- Ryan

You sure you don't mean 777? I also heard of 333 being the number of the Bible or something. Or maybe it was 111? I forget, lol. That stuff is so hard to keep up with.

• Members

You sure you don't mean 777? I also heard of 333 being the number of the Bible or something. Or maybe it was 111? I forget, lol. That stuff is so hard to keep up with.

Hahaha I'm not sure, could really care less :p Thought it could be a possibility though!

- Ryan

• Members

Originally posted by ncook

Make sure your sound card is on!

thats funny but man, was that show disturbing..

I felt bad for her family when she was ripping up the envelope and screaming at the end..they were just looking at her like "wtf". They looked so embarrassed too...they have to live that {censored} down in high school .

..its crazy how many {censored}ed up people live in this world

Archived