New Oberheim synth - we'll find out June 3rd?

• Members

He's making these himself and doesn't want to hire any employees? Sounds a bit odd. Most 72 year olds I've met take 4 naps a day, eat dinner at 3:00, and get ready for bed around 6:00 and are asleep by 7:00. All the traveling 15 MPH in a 40 with the left blinker on the whole way to and from Denny's and every other diner and family restaurant 3 times a day is going to slow down production considerably. I say he finishes one every six months.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's making these himself and doesn't want to hire any employees? Sounds a bit odd. Most 72 year olds I've met ...

contracting assembly houses to build units or do subassembly work is not hiring employees.

in fact, in this business having employees is a _liability_. you have to get into some serious cash flow to really make having employees work.

• Members

contracting assembly houses to build units or do subassembly work is not hiring employees.

in fact, in this business having employees is a _liability_. you have to get into some serious cash flow to really make having employees work.

Gotcha. Well, then any doubts are behind me. How do I get one of these babies?

Archived