We got a cat!

MattACaster

• Members

Me and the girlfriend went to a animal rescue shelter tonight and got a cat! We originally went to get a little kitten but we saw this guy and fell in love with him. He is 5 years old and named Symon. After taking the first half hour to check out the place he came over to us and wouldn't leave us alone. He's very affectionate.:thu::D

Post your {censored} pics!!!

Here is me and Symon....

DSC01107.JPG

DSC01112.JPG

DSC01113.JPG

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by MattACaster

Maine Coons are great!
:D

My girlfriend's mom has one and it's such a great cat. It chirps instead of meows.
:D

They really are. They are so different from other cats. He chirps and makes all sorts of noises. It's like he's trying to talk to you. We had a brief conversation earlier tonight.:D

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

That would rule. I wonder what animals think of music?
:confused::freak::wave:

I know mine loves all things metal! Yeah baby, she'll make her way towards my stereo each time I turn it up.

m/ :D m/

No pics tho sorry. She's a blue-grey Persian.

• Members
Originally posted by MattACaster

Me and the girlfriend went to a animal rescue shelter tonight and got a cat! We originally went to get a little kitten but we saw this guy and fell in love with him. He is 5 years old and named Symon. After taking the first half hour to check out the place he came over to us and wouldn't leave us alone. He's very affectionate.
:thu::D

Post your {censored} pics!!!

Here is me and Symon....

That's awesome--we did the same thing. We were looking for a kitten, and ran across Max, who is 8 years old and had been abandoned by his previous family when they moved down south. He's pretty cool, and gets along with our other shelter rescue cat (Abby). He was 26 lbs! Friggin' huge cat. Got him down to a healthy (for him) 17 lbs.

Archived