i now play with four amps. at the same time.

seaneldon

• Members

i got a voodoo labs 4 amp selector. i will now run 4 amps at shows. and the audience will die.

Orange AD30 with Avatar 2x12

Fender Bassman 70 through Fender 4x10

Sovtek MIG60 through homemade 1x15

Marshall JCM 800 through 1960A

played with a 1996 Rickenbacker 360.

effects are Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive, Fulltone OCD, Russian Big Muff, EH Holy Grail, Boss DD-3, Moog MURF

i will post pictures after first show. i will probably have a gigantic smile in these pictures. the people in front of me will probably not be smiling.

• Members
Originally posted by seaneldon

i got a voodoo labs 4 amp selector. i will now run 4 amps at shows. and the audience will die.

Orange AD30 with Avatar 2x12

Fender Bassman 70 through Fender 4x10

Sovtek MIG60 through homemade 1x15

Marshall JCM 800 through 1960A

I used to do this with M Voodoo Labs 4-amp selector. Hooked up were:

Voodoo-modded 5150 w/Marshall 4x12
Voodoo-modded DSL 100 w/Marshall 4x12
Voodoo V-Plex w/Marshall 4x12
Roland JC-120 2x12 Combo

Kind of a hassle to carry around and set up, but man were the "options available" SWEET! :thu:

• Members

soundguys are gonna be pissed when i tell them i want every speaker mic'd.

Yup, they are always annoyed -- which is why I brought along my own mic-clip stands and SM57s and respective XLRs. All the sound dude had to do was plug the damn cords into the snake!

• Members

seaneldon, i believe that i now respect you more than anybody else on this forum. except of course, for Berklee Bill, because he used 4x12's, which are a lot more badass. i have always wanted to be able to have at least 3 amps to choose between, because some tones can only be achieved through certain amps...and godammit, i want {censored}ing good tone when i want it.

props man.:thu:

• Members

he probably thinks they're {censored}ty because they don't say "matchless" on them.

i have a matchless chieftan, by the way. don't want to use it in this band.

I was saying they arent, this coming from a guy who owns a matchless. I have no clue what that dude brah who was trash talkin uses.

Archived