OT: OMG Farrah Fawcett has died ...

Diametro

• Members

Yes, do get round to watching it! I never quite worked out what happened there, i think it was a bit like Near Dark vanishing into the shadow of The Lost Boys... somehow everyone was just banging on about how great Priscilla was, which i always found dull as dishwater.

• Members

without resorting to the usual celebrity, i'll treat you guys to some humor. the chick on the left in this vid ranks highly:

Gack! Standards of beauty have changed a lot over the years I guess. You must be under 21 years old. I have conversations with similarly-aged men who have been stunned by comments of younger guys stating that a certain woman is so gorgeous when she looks really doggy to us.

Given my age of nearly 45, I tend to go for more mature-looking women. Honestly when I think of beautiful women the first women that come to my mind are people I know. I am lucky to honestly think that my wife (another) is a very beautiful woman; it sounds stupid but I still get butterflies in my stomach if I am walking down the hall at work and think about her.

For public personalities and actresses, Emily Proctor from CSI Miami is probably my current favorite. I thought Lauren Holly (recently famous for playing director Shepherd on NCIS and being killed off the show) was very beautiful until she chopped her hair - blech. I also like Marg Helgenberger.

• Members

Gack! Standards of beauty have changed a lot over the years I guess. You must be under 21 years old.

I also like Marg Helgenberger.

haha, no, i'm 33. :) i guess we all have different tastes, which is quite ok. there's something about Marg Helgenberger that i can't stand though, she drives me nuts.

Diametro - i think i remember talking a bit about 'The Facts of Life' when you were over? i've had a crush on Nancy McKeon since i was a kid. :)

• Members

haha, no, i'm 33.
:)
i guess we all have different tastes, which is quite ok. there's something about Marg Helgenberger that i can't stand though, she drives me nuts.

Diametro - i think i remember talking a bit about 'The Facts of Life' when you were over? i've had a crush on Nancy McKeon since i was a kid.

Yeah that is fine with me. You can have that one and I'll take Marg. Just don't tell my wife ;)

• Members

A year later everyone is talking about Michael Jackson, but the media seems to have totally forgotten about Farrah, only because they both died the same day.

I think a tribute track by Diametro is in order, heavily featuring the Jupiter Bros. ;)

• Members

Diametro - i think i remember talking a bit about 'The Facts of Life' when you were over? i've had a crush on Nancy McKeon since i was a kid.

holy hahahaha ... !!!

No, I'm not judging Nancy McKeon ... Just that we were supposedly talking about T.F.O.L. ... I don't remember ... T'was good {censored}, sir ... !!!

One of the things I do remember, though, is that I really didn't have a handle on the application of MIDI THRU ... :facepalm:

Archived