Official Kickass Guitar Vid Thread!!

h2oman

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

those vids rule!

is there any way i can save the clips from "you tube" on my computer? it takes me almost an hour to get the whole thing. i;d like to keep a few...you know, before the MPA shuts this down too.

btw, the tommy emmanuel "guitar boogie" clip is on there too. that guy dusts pretty much anybody! :)

• Members

Originally posted by anubae_obscura

Bump for sticky again...please....

carcass was killer on heartwork, thats about it.

opeth is just lame. they arent even death metal - just wannabe's that sound like modern prog rock and somebody growling.

maybe, just maybe, one of these days....people who play guitar (besides myself) will study chromatic music, music of the western tradition like from bach to milton babbitt, and actually learn how to use it. and perhaps, then, metal will transcend itself - as jazz did in the 60s, becoming un-jazz....possibly theyll even get over being guitar nuts/having a constant hard-on for all things guitar, and think more about composition.

might take another decade, though. and anyways, aint this an amp section?!

• Members

Originally posted by mentoneman

great thread idea, but the following link is why shred died...showing off with nothing to say musically. i heard he built a guitar jungle gym with 200 guitar necks and climbs from neck to neck playing with his hands and feet, eating bananas.

ps,

give elvira her wig back...and tell your singer to shut it. my chandelier just exploded.

now for some good things:

Mentoneman...

That Tommy Emmanuel clip was awesome. He just rips !

Archived