Guiness - Right or wrong?

bikehorn

• Members

Originally posted by Bumble

Give me a good pint of Guiness Draught, and nice plate of horse meat stew with fries, and I'll be in heaven!

GUINESS ROCKS!!!!! my fave beer...that Draught though...Extra Stout..."bitter beer face" LOL

horse meat stew...? interesting...

• Members
Originally posted by Bumble

Give me a good pint of Guiness Draught, and nice plate of horse meat stew with fries, and I'll be in heaven!

+1... except for the horsemeat stew. I dunno bout that. sounds kinda...gay:mad:

• Members

I didn't like Guinness at first either...

I had drank it a couple of times, out of the bottle, BLASPHEMY!!! lol...I visited Ireland this past summer and my opinion changed. To me, I enjoyed it most with a meal.

It's not as fizzy or carbonated as most beers, which is a good thing. People complain of the bitterness, which is understandable. I grew to like it very much.

If I'm partying my ass off with the intent to get totally vomit soaked wasted, I wouldn't drink Guinness. But with a good meal, or relaxing at home, Guinness is the {censored}!!

-Joe

• Members

Originally posted by mightyjoeyoungxnj

I didn't like Guinness at first either...

I had drank it a couple of times, out of the bottle, BLASPHEMY!!! lol...I visited Ireland this past summer and my opinion changed. To me, I enjoyed it most with a meal.

It's not as fizzy or carbonated as most beers, which is a good thing. People complain of the bitterness, which is understandable. I grew to like it very much.

If I'm partying my ass off with the intent to get totally vomit soaked wasted, I wouldn't drink Guinness. But with a good meal, or relaxing at home, Guinness is the {censored}!!

-Joe

Couldn't have said it better!!

• Members

Originally posted by wiseblood

i love guinness, but murphy's irish stout is better, no aftertaste.

one of my friends went to Ireland and had Guiness and Murphys and he said Murphys was really good too...can you get it in the States anywhere? id love to try it...

I still love Guiness though...have a nice rare steak, some fries, and a Guiness...mmmm im drooling now...LOL

Archived