OMG esteban

Ruh916

• Members

Haha I love those Esteban infomercials. They say that everything is "custom" like 500,000 times. The audience noise is also clearly added in, and they have the amp miced up and are doing who knows what to the sound.

But he makes enough money for it to continually be profitable night after night! LMFAO! Oh, all these poor, stupid people I am surrounded by...please stop wasting our air.

• Members

Originally posted by OneArmedScissors

Haha I love those Esteban infomercials. They say that everything is "custom" like 500,000 times. The audience noise is also clearly added in, and they have the amp miced up and are doing who knows what to the sound.

But he makes enough money for it to continually be profitable night after night! LMFAO! Oh, all these poor, stupid people I am surrounded by...please stop wasting our air.

gotta give him credit, he dresses up as zorro and sells cheap guitars to the public... genius, they figure if a dude that looks like that can play... ANYBODY CAN!!!

• Members
Originally posted by tommythelurker

Actually I have no idea who this person is. But if he's selling crap on infomercials, forget it...
:mad:

He's a guy that dresses up like Zorro on the Home Shopping Network and peddles these el cheapo Martin copies for like $129, with amp. If you want a good laugh, check the reviews here on HC, some of them are side-splitting hilarious. Apparently, the fretboard is like pine or something, covered with shoepolish. :)

• Members
Originally posted by DirtyChains

The bad thing is listening to him and his co-host talk about it like it is some kind of high quality stuff:rolleyes:

Yeah, that BS should be illegal. I don't know how you could go about doing it, but sometimes, it's just too freaking obvious. Maybe you could say they are taking advantage of the mentally challenged or something, meaning, those that don't catch on to the scam? Hehe. :D

• Members
Originally posted by OneArmedScissors

Yeah, that BS should be illegal. I don't know how you could go about doing it, but sometimes, it's just too freaking obvious. Maybe you could say they are taking advantage of the mentally challenged or something, meaning, those that don't catch on to the scam? Hehe.
:D

LOL...I bet he has investment clients in Nigeria.

• Members
Originally posted by scraglytoast

shame on you all for talking bad about esteban

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! WTF are we saying?!?

This dude got hit by a bus, couldn't play for like ten years, then taught himself how to play again and made these CUSTOM guitars and POWERFUL amps for OUR BENEFIT! With $10,000 worth of gear, learn to play and sound like Esteban, the Holy Zorro Miracle Man, but for just three easy payments of what may as well be your soul for that crap!

:thu:

Archived