I bought another amp....

MattACaster

• Members

Been looking for a cheap SS head to bring to shows as a backup and I finally pulled the trigger on one last night. A Fender Roc Pro 1000 head.

So in the last couple months I've bought a Fender Blackout Tele, Marshall 1960A and a 1967 Fender Bassman. On top of that, I'm looking into buying one of those gigantic Fender 2x12s off a friend. Plus I just bought a house and car not to long ago.....

I need help.... :(

:D :D :D

• Members

I used to own a Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack. In fact, I'm sellin' it for $250. It doesn't have casters or a footswitch. I don't know if this price is okay...seems okay to me. I used this thing for years and had 0 problems. Very reliable amp. I don't know how I got away with usin' it for so long given the type of music I play and the amps the other guitarists always played with. In the end, it was just too thin. Had to get a tube head...shoulda been done years ago. Enjoy the amp, car & house...
:D

• Members
Originally posted by j666

I used to own a Fender Roc Pro 1000 Half Stack. In fact, I'm sellin' it for $250. It doesn't have casters or a footswitch. I don't know if this price is okay...seems okay to me. I used this thing for years and had 0 problems. Very reliable amp. I don't know how I got away with usin' it for so long given the type of music I play and the amps the other guitarists always played with. In the end, it was just too thin. Had to get a tube head...shoulda been done years ago. Enjoy the amp, car & house...

:D

Sounds like a good price. I paid $200 for the head alone.

Archived