what amps do the RED CHORD use?

(hed)sound

• Members

I saw guy last night at the show we played with Despised Icon and I asked how Talley is doing so far and I guess he isn't quite ready and they left about 4 hours ago for the first date of tour. I'm sure it's difficult for anyone to learn 13 songs in such a short period of time.

He also gives him crap for being in Chimaira which I thought was funny! :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by entertheiceman

You are delusional if you think there are major differences between the two bands. For the record I have all albums by both bands and have seen both live.

I'd say there's a pretty big difference between the two. I really don't see many similarities at all. IMO of course.

• Members

I saw them on Tuesday the 7th and they were playing 5150's. They were {censored}ing FANTASTIC live. I left after The Red Chord played, I didnt feel like staying for Throwdown. A fight broke out in the pit and the singer stopped the band and was cool and told them they loved this venue and to quick acting like Rocky because they didnt want the show to get closed down, or something that effect. On their last song, their vocalist jumped int the crowd which was cool. He let people get up on stage with him. I talked to ther vocalist after the their set and he was a really cool guy, they all were.

Originally posted by constrict

I saw guy last night at the show we played with Despised Icon and I asked how Talley is doing so far and I guess he isn't quite ready and they left about 4 hours ago for the first date of tour. I'm sure it's difficult for anyone to learn 13 songs in such a short period of time.

He also gives him crap for being in Chimaira which I thought was funny!
:thu:

Yeah midway through the show, the singer told everyone to give it up for Talley. He said he has practiced with them for like 6 days and he played the whole set superbly. He is a awesome drummer.

Archived