Have you ever felt like selling all your gear........

illini

• Members

Originally posted by vlad

I've yet to play an amp that's completely horrid... Even for $150.

Same here. Even cheapo little practice combos tend to do what they're supposed to decently enough.

When people rag on expensive stuff for "totally sucking" or something like that, I question their intelligence and ability to set an amp.

• Members

Originally posted by psychodave

My favorite amp is a Marshall Super Lead...

With that said, I prefer using a Rocktron Piranha simple because I can get a ton of usable sounds with the push of a button or tweak of the dial. I also love using the PODxt Pro for the same reasons as above.

Today was the first day in a long time I pulled out a 71 Marshall Superlead, echoplex and a few MXR pedals and played VH. It was total fun. I ran through VH1...and forgot how to play a lot of leads
:freak:

I thought you were a Super Lead guy. I have a 79 2203 that I have been giving a whirl. But think that it might not be the Marshall I am looking for.

All the Super Lead clips I hear sound great.

• Members

Originally posted by nvcreations

no, only because I got great deals on my gear and know I would have to spend a lot to make up for it all

nvcreations,

I just looked at the pics in your sig. Nice Gear!

But who the hell strung that ESP? A 3 year old? You've got some strings wrapped one way, some strings wrapped the other way, :freak:

• Members

I think I'm going to do it. I always end up wanting to play a strat so why do I have: ES-335, CS-336, American Deluxe Tele, McNaught Singlecut, Blackout Strat w/ Duncans, Dean Hardtail ? They are all going for sale. Plus I've got 6 cabinets. Why? I always want to play through the same 1 or 2. What I need is a good yard sale.

Archived