WTT. Engl Powerball for blackmore plus cash?

guitarist17

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Haha, trying to ditch the Powerball again? I get to go home and play mine for the first time tomorrow!
:D

not trying to "ditch" it. just want something new i suppose :D . i want something more organic sounding, im thinking the blackmore and the 5150 might be it

Chris

• Members
Originally posted by guitarist17

not trying to "ditch" it. just want something new i suppose
:D
. i want something more organic sounding, im thinking the blackmore and the 5150 might be it

Chris

Do you have a 5150 already? I'm just in love with mine now man. OD808 + rhythm channel is {censored}ing Swede metal heaven! Haha.

• Members

Do you have a 5150 already? I'm just in love with mine now man. OD808 + rhythm channel is {censored}ing Swede metal heaven! Haha.

nope. ive owned one though. it was my first real amp, had it for about 2 years. Played one today and just remembered how much I liked it :D . I have one sitting in my house right now, waiting to go down to practice where we play at, but i dont have a cab here :(. I let a studio here in town use my powerball, and they gave me a 5150II to use for a week.

Chris

• Members

Originally posted by CM1000

how much would you sell the powerball for?

The amp is 2 years old, retube 2 months ago, and I bought the footswitch back in december. I'd say probably 1550 shipped or so? I'd like to get a trade deal with a blackmore though if possible, I'm not sure though.

Chris

• Members

In about 2 hours I will be home and finally be able to play my Powerball!
:eek::D

Well, I won't be able to actually play it until tomorrow morning, but at least I'll be able to look at it.
:rolleyes::freak::love:

CLIPS!

in the spirit of rick rubin producing some metallica, how about Battery or Damage Inc.?

• Members
Originally posted by desiderium

CLIPS!

in the spirit of rick rubin producing some metallica, how about Battery or Damage Inc.?

Haha, I'm not taking my computer home, since it's a desktop and its a pain in the ass to lug home for just a few days...plus I don't have internet access at home. I will over Spring Break in a few weeks though, so I will get some clips done then for sure. :thu:

• Members

Haha, I'm not taking my computer home, since it's a desktop and its a pain in the ass to lug home for just a few days...plus I don't have internet access at home. I will over Spring Break in a few weeks though, so I will get some clips done then for sure.
:thu:

try lugging your desktop to practice each week.

:rolleyes:

Archived