Does the Mopho have the "Wagnerian" preset that the 08'' has?

Peekaboo Fuzzy

• Members

Yep, it's on there (one of the first presets in Bank A, if I recall correctly). But it *does* lose something when played monophonically...

The original Wagnerian patch is a layer sound. The mopho can only reproduce on sound, what makes this patch sound different, not only in the way that you can play it only monophon.

• Members

Thanks for letting me know CfNorENa. Based on your observation I am wondering if I should wait to buy a Tetra when they pop up on the used market for under $799.

Keep an eye on Music123's sales. I just got a Tetra for $651. with 2-day shipping, during their 20% off one item Labor Day sale. Yes, I realize it's MF, but I couldn't pass that deal up.

• Members

That is a great deal. Enjoy the Tetra. Tell us how the "Wagnerian" preset sounds with four voices!

Doc T, I noticed you are from Germany. Are you a Wagner fan? From what have read-especially through his own letters-he was extremely contradictory, hypersensitive and always on the run (not just escaping creditors, but also ompromising positions and political imbroglios)

• Members

Doc T, I noticed you are from Germany. Are you a Wagner fan?

I suppose that I know about Wagner and his works only what everybody knows. Naming sounds is one of the most difficult tasks for me, so I'm glad about every kind of associaion that comes to mind ;)

• Members

Hey Doc, I have to say after all this time I still love the work on the presets you did and I took your advice about toning down a bit the a.t. on your Wagnerian preset. Beautiful my friend just fantastic!!!! I'd like to hear you do a short recording of 1) just the P08 and then 2) the P08 with the Tetra using your Wagnerian patch if possible.

Archived