Rockman Poll

BeauNasty

• Members

We have a buddy on our web site who swears his name should be Shred McGillicutty. Nobody has ever heard or seen him play. He's building this huge {censored}ing ROCKMAN skyscraper for a rig. This is the starter kit for it and he's madly hunting the internet for gobs of this Rockman {censored}.

333.jpg

Anyway...take the poll so we can send him over here for an ass beating by a professional group of his peers.

Here's a picture of him doing an in-store signing before his Rockman endorsed debut!

cliff.gif

• Members

Sheepishly shuffles feet...

"Hi my name is Ed and I have a Rockman."
"I've been Rockman free in my recordings for over 10 years and I'm on a 12 step program to stop the urge to hook it back up to the mixer"

PS
There were actually some good sounds from those units, espically the sustainer and the chorus.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Rockman stuff was mostly pretty good! I still have a Sustainor stashed away somewhere that I used to use for direct recording years before modeling devices existed.

They looked cool, too, especially when someone had an enormous rack full of them. Blue panels and lights galore! :D

However, the guy sticking them in a fluorescent orange rig, well...yuck. :freak:

Archived