SPAMAGE! MESA 4x12 Traditional MINT*MINT

Kyle DiSanto

• Members

Selling my Mesa 4x12 that is in MINT condition! Im asking 675$ becuase this guy is just that mint! ...I don't want to ship the cab cause its heavy and it would cost alot of money! PM me for more details, Im in the Westchester, Ny area.

IMG_0341.jpg

I am willing to meet you half way always if it is within reason...I drive a gas guzzler so too far will cost me alot!

• Members

you gotta be patient selling stuff at top dollar.

i bought my tremoverb for 1600 and sold it for 1450 :D it looked as good as it did the day it came out of the box.

back when i got my mesa cab, it was 800, so for 700, i wouldn't think twice about buying yours, especially the shipping charge and general "fears" of faceless purchasing.

not knocking the price, just my perspective. if you're hurting for the money, $700 shipped is another story. btw - i sold mine via ebay for top dollar, but your item isn't discontinued either, another point.

good luck :thu:

EDIT: i read your post, just consider this a bump. ;)

• Members
Originally posted by Mr Ten

you gotta be patient selling stuff at top dollar.

i bought my tremoverb for 1600 and sold it for 1450
:D
it looked as good as it did the day it came out of the box.

back when i got my mesa cab, it was 800, so for 700, i wouldn't think twice about buying yours, especially the shipping charge and general "fears" of faceless purchasing.

not knocking the price, just my perspective. if you're hurting for the money, $700 shipped is another story. btw - i sold mine via ebay for top dollar, but your item isn't discontinued either, another point.

good luck
:thu:

EDIT: i read your post, just consider this a bump.
;)

I completely agree...What I like to do is set the price at somewhat of a dealer type cost(used of corse) and then let people talk with me about the price. If I got 650 for it Id be really happy!
but it definitly is not worth anything under 600$ thats for sure! Thanks for the bump!
PEACE

• Members
Originally posted by psychodave

I bought a Marshall 4x12 off of ROTINPAIN and his descriptions are extremely accurate. If he says it is mint, than it is mint. He is straight up to deal with.

BTW, the cab I bought off of him was mint too.
:thu:

Cool. I know I'm honest about my description of things. Everything I own looks as good as the day I got it. It's good to know there are decent people who appreciate their gear, rather than blow smoke into it or place beers on them. :eek:

• Members
Originally posted by Mr Ten

Cool. I know I'm honest about my description of things. Everything I own looks as good as the day I got it. It's good to know there are decent people who appreciate their gear, rather than blow smoke into it or place beers on them.
:eek:

+1
I baby my gear like you wouldn't believe man! I was playing a gig once and one of the guys in the opening act(I was on second) puts his beer on my amp:mad: I flipped a {censored}ing {censored}! I kindly went on the stage took the beer away and said if he did it again he would have to die...I don't know what pisses me off more..the stupidity of people or the lack of respect for other peoples gear!
PEACE

• Members
Originally posted by guitarman967

Bump for ya. Nice cab man, when's the Savage getting spammed?
:D

Thanks bro! The savage is Semi Spammed lol! Ive been telling ppl but I dont wanna post just yet. I wanna get the cobra in and "just make sure" its gunna be hard to get rid of the savage...its really a great amp but damn I can't justify two 2,000 amps...i wanan get annother guitar this summer..prob a jackson usa again so thats coin!
peace bro!....FRIDAY MAN>>>SAVAGE120 + COBRA====:love:

Archived