SPAM: Engl Powerball, with new Z-5 footswitch

guitarist17

• Members

My powerball is going to go bye bye! I need something new I guess. I posted in the february spam thread as well, so I'm sure i will get flamed :p

Amp was retubed 6 months ago, I bought the z-5 for it in december, so its basically brand new. The engl is as pristine as you can get without buying new, and I will post pics for those interested. Only trades I will consider are a 5150 with a blackmore(with maybe some extra cash on my part) or an engl savage 120 ( I found one for sale, now I just need to unload my powerball) so please, buy my amp! I'll post pics later on today, as my amp is not at my house right now. I'll take 1550 shipped. This amp cost over 2K new with the footswitch, so I think this is a fair price. thanks guys

Chris

• Members
Originally posted by mhenson42

How old is the amp?

Are you going to post some pics?

amp is 2 years old, retubed recently. I have a few pics on my comp, but nothing really good. My amp is not at my house right now, but I will have better pics up within the next 2 days.

Chris

EDIT: The pics I have on my comp are to big to put on here :( I have some on my myspace sight if you would like the address I'll give it to you.

Archived