Need Roland PG-10 Midi manual.

5ku14

• Members

Hai Guyz!

I've Googled and been to different Roland sites and Diplofix and others and can't find the separate Midi manual mentioned on the second page of the PG-10 Owners Manual that I have.

In a black line across the bottom of the page it states

"Please read the separate volume "MIDI", before reading this owners manual."

This hasn't stopped me reading the owners manual.:facepalm:

The biggest problem with searching seems to be that pretty much all manuals mention Midi to some extent. Just can't seem to find the one specifically about it. Is it just a general midi manual? Has anyone seen one?

Anyway was wondering if anyone knows of this Roland "MIDI" manual and could point me in the direction of a download please?

:wave:

• Members

Thanks for looking Flat! anim_16.gif

I did have a bit of a search around there at one of them (the one that came up the most on google) to no avail. So I was thinking about joining one of the Roland Forums and asking but haven't yet. Will try that next.

• Members

A long time ago, Roland products came with a very 'generic' Midi manual that explained in basic terms what Midi was and what it's used for. It was nothing really, I usually kept the manual for the instrument but not the one about Midi, so nothing to worry about...:wave:

• Members

A long time ago, Roland products came with a very 'generic' Midi manual that explained in basic terms what Midi was and what it's used for. It was nothing really, I usually kept the manual for the instrument but not the one about Midi, so nothing to worry about...

Is this the 'midi' your talking about midi? :D

ftp://ftp.roland.co.uk/productsupport/SupportDocuments/Midi_Guide_Manual_Roland.pdf

• Members

A long time ago, Roland products came with a very 'generic' Midi manual that explained in basic terms what Midi was and what it's used for. It was nothing really, I usually kept the manual for the instrument but not the one about Midi, so nothing to worry about...

Cheers midi!

I thought it might be the case. Just thought it might be helpful as I'm a bit late to the game and any relevant information is good information.

Cheers for the link also Flat!

Unfortunately it wants to open the document rather than let me download it and my updated tonight version of Firefox still has an issue with pages that want to open PDF docs straight away.:facepalm:

I will get it sorted eventually though! :thu:

Looked on the Australian, US and some other Roland site and didn't see that file anywhere. Maybe my search skills are worse than I thought.:facepalm:

Archived