OT: Hair growing suppliments?

JnBroadbent

• Members
Originally posted by JnBroadbent

wtf
:confused:

Hair loss?

Okay,,,somehow I got off topic. You want to grow your hair faster. In any case, my statement stands. There is NO such product on the market that makes your hair "grow faster".

It is a bunch of BS...don't believe it, and don't give em your money. The best thing would simply to take a multi-vitamin once a day.

• Members

I agree about the hair loss thing. I was losing hair at 27 (I"m 37 now). I went on Propecia & it works. Still have long curly hair. Take good care of it too. Enough for the Hooters girls to be asking me for tips.:cool: As for hair GROWTH....don't believe anything really speeds it up. Hair grows on average 1/2 inch per month so yes 1/4 inch in a week is NORMAL.

• Members
Originally posted by nvcreations

depends on what you are going for. Like I said, i only take the pills because it helps with my shoulders, plus healthier hair is always a plus!

I would suggest the pills since its also a multi-vitamin, and cant go wrong with that. gets pricey though, you will prolly pay 17 bux for a 30 pill bottle. shampoo may be the way to go for longer term who knows. I will ask my girlfriend tonight

thanks.. waiting for reply.. :)

• Members
Originally posted by SpiderFingers

I agree about the hair loss thing. I was losing hair at 27 (I"m 37 now). I went on Propecia & it works. Still have long curly hair. Take good care of it too. Enough for the Hooters girls to be asking me for tips.
:cool:
As for hair GROWTH....don't believe anything really speeds it up. Hair grows on average 1/2 inch per month so yes 1/4 inch in a week is NORMAL.

Doesn't that stuff have drastic side effects tho?, like Impotence for instance?

• 4 years later...
  • Members
wow....this thread is ancient! (back when I was called 50foot Midget!).

I posted here back when I started growing mine back out again, from fully shaved.

IN any event, here's my hair , 4 years later...guess there's been a
little
bit of progress
:D

Vorn09a.jpg

Have you had a trim or anything? I've been growing mine for a little over 2 and mine is about that length.. 4 years should be quite a bit longer

• Members

Have you had a trim or anything? I've been growing mine for a little over 2 and mine is about that length.. 4 years should be quite a bit longer

No...I don't trim or cut anything. I just let it grow au natural, however it wants.

Also, bear in mind this is 4 years of growth coming from literally nothing. I was doing the Kerry King/Uncle Fester bic-job for a couple of years prior. It's also VERY wavy/curly. When it's wet it rests like 4" above my ass crack, and I'm 6'2". I'm still working on it though. Probably stop when it's resting at my waist

• Members

Everybody grows hair and facial hair at a different speed rate.

For example: i haven't had a haircut since i graduated from high school, almost 3 years ago, and my hair is shorter than one of my best friends, whose last haircut was barely 2 years ago.

Also, i could go 2 weeks without shaving before i grow a mess on my face, while back on highschool i had a friend that in 2 days grew more beard thAt i do in a week now a days

• Members

Wow, an interesting old thread!

By all means, the Mane and Tail is pure bs.

Props to those who have used Nioxin. Newer alternatives are Joico's Clinicure (simpler and cheaper in price) and the newly revamped Bosley line (ex-Nioxin employees jumped ship). While they have proved their success, Nioxin still moves well because they're still all natural and hardly has any side effects unlike Rogaine and Propecia.

Sure, the mostly prevent it from falling out even more and maintaining what hair you have, but there are cases where it does grow back IF you use the entire regimen.

Don't expect much if you're just buying the shampoo, removing the DHT isn't enough, you gotta nourish those follicles.

• Members

I have used nioxin which was 2-3 bottles and it definately stimulates your scalp. I actually felt a little dizzy the first couple times. I may start back using it again- it really helped my dry scalp as well. I still use their leave in spray conditioner- good stuff.

• Members
No...I don't trim or cut anything. I just let it grow au natural, however it wants.

Also, bear in mind this is 4 years of growth coming from literally nothing. I was doing the Kerry King/Uncle Fester bic-job for a couple of years prior. It's also VERY wavy/curly. When it's wet it rests like 4" above my ass crack, and I'm 6'2". I'm still working on it though. Probably stop when it's resting at my waist

Ah i see, that explains it then. I started with about an inch of hair and also mine is straight for the most part. I'm probably going to get a trim soon though, the ends have turned blonde from me being outside all the time :lol:

• Members
Ah i see, that explains it then. I started with about an inch of hair and also mine is straight for the most part. I'm probably going to get a trim soon though, the ends have turned blonde from me being outside all the time
:lol:

my {censored} is just frizzy as {censored}. But thats always been how it is.

Hey...I see in your sig...you got that Randall cab I'd love to own. The one with the "15 in it.

How you likin' that?

Archived