any1 have pics of dredg's guitar players pedalboard?

(hed)sound

• Members

there is 1 i have where he is kneeling down by his pedalboard but there was a newer 1 that some1 posted on here and i cant find it!? also how do you run 2 heads through 1 cabnets at the same time? or is it in stereo? would that only come out 2 of the 4 speakers?

• Members

Originally posted by (hed)sound

there is 1 i have where he is kneeling down by his pedalboard but there was a newer 1 that some1 posted on here and i cant find it!? also how do you run 2 heads through 1 cabnets at the same time? or is it in stereo? would that only come out 2 of the 4 speakers?

also, he runs either one head through one 1960, or two head through two cabs. if he uses the second cab, it's on the other side of the stage for monitoring purposes.

• Members

Originally posted by trailsofsin

Lots of Delays in there. No surprise there...
:)

yeah... i don't even know WHAT the DL-4 is used for. i can point out what for/where the rest are used, but i don't know what's missing that the DL-4 needs to fill in. that could also be the whole "seen them 9 times thing"

• Members

Originally posted by (hed)sound

NICE PIC!! thank you very much! so the other jcm head isnt being used!? how does he turn all them FX off really quick when going into distortion?

usually the other head isn't even on stage, only in larger venues.

i'm not sure what the second part is asking... but surely all the effects aren't on all the time. this picture was taken after the show was over and they'd walked off stage.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived