NEW RELEASE - IF HOPE DIES "LIFE IN RUIN" CHECK IT OUT

xbrianx

• Members

Go pick up my band's new record - If Hope Dies "Life In Ruin". It's in stores everywhere in North America today. It hits shelves in Europe April 10th. While you're at it, check out the video for our first single Anthem for the Unemployable.

We leave for tour with Still Remains, Nodes of Ranvier & Demercious in about 2 weeks. It's a full US tour so come out & hang. Immediately after that tour we will be doing another 4 week full US tour that will be announced in the coming months.

• Members

Originally posted by xbrianx

Go pick up my band's new record - If Hope Dies "Life In Ruin". It's in stores everywhere in North America today. It hits shelves in Europe April 10th. While you're at it, check out the video for our first single

We leave for tour with Still Remains, Nodes of Ranvier &
Demiricous
in about 2 weeks. It's a full US tour so come out & hang. Immediately after that tour we will be doing another 4 week full US tour that will be announced in the coming months.

fixed.

Looking forward to seeing you guys on your Indy stop.

• Members

Originally posted by xbrianx

We leave for tour with Still Remains, Nodes of Ranvier & Demercious in about 2 weeks. It's a full US tour so come out & hang. Immediately after that tour we will be doing another 4 week full US tour that will be announced in the coming months.

That is one sick tour.

Good luck and have fun.

• Members

Originally posted by mctallica1

Awsome stuff man... Any chance you will be playing Pittsburgh? I would definitely come out to see you guys:thu:

we're supposed to be playing a show with them march 20th in altoona...bout an hour or so from pittsburgh i think

March, 20 2006 at The Lion's Den

511 N 4th st, Altoona, PA 16601

Cost: $6

if hope dies

one dead three wounded

the caulfield principle

in the eyes of

the apparati

caducus

• Members

Glad many of you enjoy it. We're going to be on tour a lot this year so if we're not coming by on this tour we'll most likely hit an area near you on the tour immediately following Still Remains. Thanks for all the support. It's appreciated.

Archived