Bob Savage still amazes me...

soc_monki

• Members

Originally posted by sah5150

Sure there is. If half the deadbeats who SAY they are gonna buy it actually DID, you'd be opening some BRAND NEW GEAR boxes as we speak. Let the bastards feel bad, I say!

Steve

Hmmm, I may need to rethink my position on these cheap bastards.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sure there is. If half the deadbeats who SAY they are gonna buy it actually DID, you'd be opening some BRAND NEW GEAR boxes as we speak. Let the bastards feel bad, I say!

Steve

ya know I never said I was gonna buy it...I just did. I thought I got fukked at fist because I thought it was a 45 and it sounded like {censored} on the turn table...sounds a lot better in a CD player :D

• Members

Originally posted by Digital Jams

Maybe you need a more metrosexual look about yourself.

Yeah, I should stop being a weekend warrior, and just go full-time met.

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz

ya know I never said I was gonna buy it...I just did. I thought I got fukked at fist because I thought it was a 45 and it sounded like {censored} on the turn table...sounds a lot better in a CD player
:D

Tell me about it. I cracked open and tried to play about 300 CD's before I realized what was going on.

• Members

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz

ya know I never said I was gonna buy it...I just did. I thought I got fukked at fist because I thought it was a 45 and it sounded like {censored} on the turn table...sounds a lot better in a CD player
:D

Hey ya know what? I just realized that if you got the standard naming convention email at my company here your email address would be:

slutz@us.ibm.com

Slutz! Hehehehe, he said slutz...

Steve

• Members

Originally posted by Bob Savage

Yeah, I should stop being a weekend warrior, and just go full-time met.

...and just what the hell have you been doing on the weekends? Are we talking full man makeup, man purse, hair tinting, etc?

Steve

• Members

Hey ya know what? I just realized that if you got the standard naming convention email at my company here your email address would be:

Slutz! Hehehehe, he said slutz...

Steve

LOL...

I tend to confuse other engineers whenever I put my initials next to my comments in code I'm modifying. My initials are GND.

Archived