why can't i find a trademark 30?!

Bassified

• Members

Didn't they stop making them a year or two ago? Maybe it wasn't a big seller and there are not that many of them out there. If will be harder to find one here because SS amps are not real popular here sans a few models. One should popup on ebay if you are patient.

• Members

Originally posted by Bassified

i am currently looking for a tech 21 trademark 30.

is anyone selling one? if so, plrease reply or pm me on your pricing!

thanks!

I've got a TM-60. Used in very good shape. I'm asking $300.00 plus shipping. You can PM me if you're interested.

Rob

• Members

Originally posted by Mr. Brady

I've got a TM-60. Used in very good shape. I'm asking $300.00 plus shipping. You can PM me if you're interested.

Rob

Cool, do you have any pictures of it? And why are you selling it or upgrading to what?

• Members

Originally posted by DirtyChains

Didn't they stop making them a year or two ago? Maybe it wasn't a big seller and there are not that many of them out there. If will be harder to find one here because SS amps are not real popular here sans a few models. One should popup on ebay if you are patient.

Actually the TM10 got discontinued, which is puzzling since it was more popular than the 30.

You can get the Trademark 30 for $279 at Musician's Friend.

There's a trademark 60 on ebay that's going for pretty cheap.

• Members

Originally posted by bikescene

Actually the TM10 got discontinued, which is puzzling since it was more popular than the 30.

You can get the Trademark 30 for $279 at Musician's Friend.

There's a trademark 60 on ebay that's going for pretty cheap.

Everyone's selling it huh? Something must be wrong.....

• Members
Originally posted by Bassified

Cool, do you have any pictures of it? And why are you selling it or upgrading to what?

Picture002.jpg

Tech21TM60.jpg

They are great amps.

I have upgraded to a JSX tube head. I have a pod and keyboard amp for practice. It just doesn't get used much anymore. There are some scuffs on the underside of the amp from putting it on an amp stand. Included is also the footswitch, one of the lights on the switch no longer works, but it doesn't affect the functionality of the switch.

PM me if you want more info.

Archived