Vetta is about to get another overhaul

KovachianOne

• Members

It's about god damned time! They're finally adding wah models, whammy effects, upgraded DIs and some other stuff we have yet to discover with the release of OS 2.5.

http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=2856

And no, this is not a hoax, call up Line 6 if you like. While they won't divulge details, they'll gladly confirm that there's soon to be major upgrade. Free to all Vetta owners as usual.:thu:

• Members

When they were putting together the list of desirable upgrades, I mentioned going for quality as opposed to quantity.

The Line 6 kids almost ripped me a new asshole and got all defensive because I said a lot of the models were redundant, and other were useless (hendrix fuzz as an amp model), and so on.

Now they're fixing the wah (thank god), but also adding more models and DO's and such, which might make the amp have a greater switching delay than it already has, not to mention that Vox, and Hughes & Kettner are still ahead in modelling accuracy, and have better feel.

I still love the Vetta HD. If I ever get a super deal on one like last time ($400), I'll be happy to try out the improved wah.

Archived