Selling B-52 AT-100?

relva2

• Members

Last weekend I payed a trip to the music store and got to thinking about my taste. The past two months since I re-tubed the Orange have the left the AT-100 unplayed. Picking up a strat sealed the deal on the Orange, so now its the only thing I play.

Thus, I believe I ought sell the AT-100 to fund other avenues. It isn't that I don't like the amp, it is simply that it doesn't suit my style as well as the Orange does. I've noticed the AT-100's are a rarity used, so I think I might be able to pull a decent amount for it, least I'd like to think so.

Anybody want to talk me out of this? Or offer on it? Maybe a trade?

• Members

Originally posted by relva2

375? the lower model on ebay is going for more than that right now. no way i'd let it go for that cheap.

yeah....and that was shipped I believe......LOL

$500 and it will go unsold on ebay. $500 shipped is around max you could likely get if you have good feedback and its in good shape.

They sound good but they don't say "mesa" or "marshall" on the box. lol

• Members

i may be interested. I'm doing some pre-tax return amp shopping. As soon as they get here in 2-3 weeks i'll be picking up a new amp for under $500. I'm not dead set on what i want, but it want something to mesh well with my tremoverb in a stereo setup.

I'd prolly do somewhere around $500 shipped for one of those. The resale on those amps sucks lol. I've never really played one though.

• Members

Originally posted by relva2

condition is mint actually. it's been sitting next to the original box in my basement for almost a year now. bought it last july. thats partly why i don't want to go too low on it.

then u should have no problem gettin' 500 for it..pix would help

Archived