How of favorite about a Favorite Judas Priest Album

Kevin Pelletier

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by guitarded_1

Shouldn't that be a picture of a dick going in an ass?
[/quote

Halford's sexual preference is not the issue in this thread , and truthfully that never enters my mind when I'm listening to Priest.

What he does in his life is his own buisiness , and while I certainly do not endorse his behavior it is his life.

• Members
Originally posted by Kevin Pelletier

Shouldn't that be a picture of a dick going in an ass?
[/quote

Halford's sexual preference is not the issue in this thread , and truthfully that never enters my mind when I'm listening to Priest.

What he does in his life is his own buisiness , and while I certainly do not endorse his behavior it is his life.

You took that way too personally.:freak:

• Members

Sorry, if it sounded like that , but I could see this thread turning into.... well You know:eek:
:eek:
:eek:

Nah...most people love Priest. I was just injecting a little humor. I mean, let's be honest, now that Halford is openly gay, some of those album titles, song titles and lyrics take on a whole new meaning.

• Members

Nah...most people love Priest. I was just injecting a little humor. I mean, let's be honest, now that Halford is openly gay, some of those album titles, song titles and lyrics take on a whole new meaning.

Yeah , Lol... You do have a point !:)

• Members

1) Screaming for Vengance

2) British Steel

3) Point of Entry (I guess I'm one of the few who liked this one)

4) Hell Bent for Leather

5) Sin after Sin

I also enjoyed the new one "Angel of Retribution", except for "Loch Ness" the worst song JP ever recorded.

• Members

Originally posted by DoubleBarrel

1) Screaming for Vengance

2) British Steel

3) Point of Entry (I guess I'm one of the few who liked this one)

4) Hell Bent for Leather

5) Sin after Sin

I also enjoyed the new one "Angel of Retribution", except for "Loch Ness" the worst song JP ever recorded.

Oh yeah ! I forgot about ( Point of Entry ) I'm gonna have to get that cd out , as I haven't listened to that one in awile:thu:

• Members

Oh yeah ! I forgot about ( Point of Entry ) I'm gonna have to get that cd out , as I haven't listened to that one in awile:thu:

POE is so damn good. I know that Priest is known as an early metal band, but POE is really a straight up rock record.

• Members

Sad Wings of Destiny
Stained Class
Sin After Sin
Defenders Of The Faith

I might be the only one who finds Painkiller, and all post DOTF Priest unlistenable.

As a whole I think the band is really hit or miss. Even their best albums have some real stinkers.

Archived